Build A Deer Template: Fall Craft For Kids
Looking for a fun fall craft for kids? Why not try making a deer template! This project is perfect for kids of all ages and can be done with materials you already have at home.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Why Crafting Is Good For Kids
Crafting is not only a fun activity for kids, but it has many benefits as well. Crafting can help with:
-Fine motor skills
What You’ll Need For This Build A Deer Template
- Paper – For your template.
- Printer – For printing your deer outline. Here is a great printer that is eco-friendly.
- Scissors – Scissors are great for cutting out the deer template and can help with fine motor skills.
- Glue – Use glue to stick the template pieces together.
- Coloring Pencils- To color in your Deer Paper Craft
Fun Facts About Deer
Here are some interesting facts about deer.
1. Deer are gentle, timid creatures that live in wooded areas around the world.
2. Whitetail deer are the most common type of deer in North America.
3. Male deer are called bucks, while female deer are called does.
4. A young deer is called a fawn.
5. Deer are herbivores, which means they only eat plants.
6. Deer have excellent eyesight and hearing, but they have a very poor sense of smell.
7. Deer can run up to 30 miles per hour and jump over 10 feet high.
8. The average lifespan of a deer is 10-12 years.
9. Deer are social creatures and live in groups called herds.
10. The most common predators of deer are wolves, coyotes, bobcats, and mountain lions.
Download Your Free DEER Cut Out Template Here
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.
Leave a Reply