Lets have fun building this paper cat craft today! Yes here on Craft Play Learn we have a fun and easy paper craft which the kids are going to enjoy making. If you’re a fan of cats or kittens or are looking for a fun way to teach children about pets then get this free cat printable today and have fun building your cat pet with the kids.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
FUN FACTS ABOUT cATS FOR KIDS
- A group of cats is called a clowder, a male cat is called a tom, a female cat is called a molly or queen although young cats are called kittens.
- Cats could be deadly hunters and quite sneaky, when they walk their rear paws step nearly in the exact same spot as their front paws did ahead, this keeps noise to a minimum and limits visible paths.
- Cats have five toes on each front paw, but only four to the back ones. It is not uncommon, however, for cats to have extra feet. The cat with the most toea known had 32–eight to every paw!
- Cats are considered to be the only mammals that do not taste sweetness.
- Cats may jump around six times their length.
- Cats walk just like camels and giraffes: They move both of their right feet first, then move both of their left feet. No other creatures walk this way.
- If you maintain your cat active during the day, he’ll sleep better at night-time. If you are not free-feeding your cat, then you may even help her get a fantastic night’s sleep by providing her with a substantial evening meal.
- In case your cat approaches you with a direct, nearly vibrating tail, this usually means that she’s extremely pleased to see you.
- They’ve been associated with people for 9,500 decades.
- A cat almost never meows at a different cat. It’s believed that they developed this way of communicating particularly for individuals as they’ll generally just spit, purr, and hiss in other cats.
HOW TO USE THIS CAT CRAFT TEMPLATE
Download your free cat template and print of the page. This comes in color and has an image of the built cat at the top of the page for your reference.
Give the kids the template, a pair of scissors and a glue stick and chat with them about pets, caring for animals and cats whilst they craft and have fun learning about cats.
If you love this kids paper craft then why not check out more crafts here on Craft Play learn? Here are some easy craft ideas for you to try.
- Easy Seal Paper Craft For Kids
- Beluga Whale Paper Craft For Kids
- Paper Butterfly Card With Pom Poms
- Paper Bag Dog Puppet
Download This Cat Template Here!
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.
Leave a Reply