This Lined Art Monster Activity for Kids is a great coloring and coordination activity for a wide variety of ages. Let your kids express their creativity and coloring skills by working on this simple line study. They’ll love choosing their own colors and creating a “scary” monster as well! Perfect for early learning and fine motor skills, too.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
HOW TO USE THESE LINE ART PAGES
There really isn’t any set rules on how to use these line art pages but make certain that your child knows that in addition to coloring in the spaces, they’re supposed to be drawing the lines as well.
This will teach them to follow directions and create lines that they can then use to color or shade in.
Supplies Needed for this lined art monster activity for kids
- white paper
- black paper
- black pen
How To Use this lined art monster activity for kids
1) Download the free printable monster pdf.
2) Print the monster picture on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas, except for the eyes, teeth and spots. Mix up the angle of the lines however you would like, so that your masterpiece will be one of a kind
4) Color the monster and the background. Use the same colors as in my picture or choose your own customized combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with a paper cutter or scissors.
6) Glue your finished project to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the Halloween decor in your home or give it as a gift.
Download Your Monster Art Template Here!
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
Like this fun line art activity? Here are some other great coloring resources for the kids!
- Alice In Wonderland Coloring Sheets
- Printable Color Recognition Worksheets
- Arctic Coloring Pages For Kids
- Preschool Coloring Pages Human Food Chain
- Rainforest Coloring Pages For Kids
- Star Wars Coloring Pages And Death Star Art Project
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.
Leave a Reply