This Alien Coloring Craft is a great way to build those fine motor skills in little ones. But, it’s also just a fun activity to get kids into the Halloween spirit.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Why Coloring is Good for kids
There are many benefits to coloring and drawing. For younger kids, these activities are the first steps to academic success as they get older. Here are a few ways you are preparing your child for future success with this alien coloring craft:
- Coloring is a great way to build fine motor skills. Kids need these skills as they get older and learn to write their letters, numbers, ands shapes.
- Line drawing is also a great find motor building skill.
- Kids learn their colors which is important for future success.
- Coloring helps kids focus for longer periods of time. Building up this skill is crucial for them to be able to sit and listen in a classroom.
- This craft leaves room for science exploration, book reading, and learning through questioning.
RELATED POST: ADD A RELATED POST AND LINK HERE
Alien Coloring Craft Supplies
- white paper
- black paper
- black pen
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Easy Craft For Later!
How to Make this Alien Coloring Craft
This craft is super easy. It’s basically coloring with a little texture. Just follow the steps below:
- Print alien coloring template.
- Add additional lines for texture. This is a great way to build fine motor skills.
- Color the alien.
Download Your Alien Template Here!
Did you enjoy this fun alien activity You may also love the following posts:
- Mickey Pumpkin Halloween Decoration
- Frog Line Halloween Art Study
- Halloween Witch Art Project
- Halloween Black Cat Line Study
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.