Whether for Halloween or art class, this cute Halloween Zombie template is a simple way to get kids excited about Halloween while expressing their creativity.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
This template is a super cute way to get kids excited about Halloween. But, it can also be used educationally. Here are a few ideas on how you can use this in your classroom:
- Use it as a writing prompt: Many times, kids need a picture to write down their ideas. Ask them to describe the zombie using their 5 senses, tell a story about the zombie, or pretend to write in 1st person.
- Practice fine motor skills: Drawing lines is a great way for younger kiddos to start building those fine motor skills needed for writing.
- Introduce zombie folklore: The History of Zombies stems back to myths and folklore. This is a great way to introduce these types of stories.
- Make it into a puzzle: You could print this piece on card stock paper, cut it on the dark lines and make it a puzzle.
RELATED POST: ADD A RELATED POST AND LINK HERE
Halloween Zombie Template Supplies
- white paper
- black paper
- black pen
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Easy Craft For Later!
How to Use This Halloween Zombie Template
The Halloween Zombie Template is pretty self explanatory. It is already designed with various dark lines throughout the picture to give it texture. All you need to do is:
- Print the Template
- Color in the lines
- Add additional lines for texture.
Download Your Zombie Template Here!
Did you enjoy this fun Halloween art activity You may also love the following posts:
- Easy Read Halloween Books for Kids
- Halloween Memory Game
- Halloween Bat Art Project
- Mickey Pumpkin Halloween Decoration
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.