Pocahontas Christmas Ornament Disney Craft Idea
Today on Craft Play Learn I am sharing this fantastic and fun Pocahontas Christmas Ornament and craft idea. I’ve not seen too many Pocahontas crafts online and so I wanted to share this simple Pocahontas Mickey ears ideas and free printable! Enjoy!
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Is Pocahontas Real?
Pocahontas was a Native American woman and daughter of the Chief Powhatan. Pocahontas was born around 1595 and was given the birth name of Matoaka. Pocahontas was around 10 years old when John Smith arrived in Jamestown Virginia. In reality she did not have a relationship with John Smith, however she does in the movie.
Is Pocahontas A Disney Princess?
The answer is yes! Pocahontas is Native American and was the first American Disney Princess. The second American Disney princess was Tiana from the movie, The Princess and the frog.
Supplies Needed For This Pocahontas Craft Activity
How To Make This Disney Christmas ornament
1) Download the free printable Pocahontas template and the
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one craft.
3) For each Pocahontas ornament cut out two round black ears and one of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
5) For each John Smith ornament cut two yellow ears and one of each of the other pieces.
5) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
7) Add glitter to both ornaments.
Download the free Pocahontas template here!
You may also enjoy the following posts:
- DIY Moana Mickey Ears
- Disney Lady And The Tramp Craft
- Disney Cruella De Vill Ears Craft
- Snow White Poison Apple Ears
- Cinderella Mickey Ears Craft
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.