Today we have this super fun and easy paper craft. In fact this easy Disney craft idea is based on the character John Smith from the Disney movie Pocahontas. This is one of many Disney themed paper crafts which I am sure you will love. Check out all our free Disney crafts here on Craft Play Learn!
Who Was John Smith?
John Smith was an English soldier, and colonial govenor who played an important part in the colonising of Jamestown Virginia in the 17th century. He arrived in Jamestown in 1607 and helped establish trading between the English and the Native American tribes.
Supplies Needed For This John Smith Disney Decoration
How To Make This Disney Christmas ornament
1) Download the free printable John Smith template.
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one craft.
3) For each John Smith ornament cut two yellow ears and one of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
5) Add glitter to both ornaments.
6) Your John Smith Disney craft is now ready to hang on the tree! Enjoy!
Download Your John Smith Template Here!
You may also enjoy the following posts:
- DIY Moana Mickey Ears
- Disney Lady And The Tramp Craft
- Disney Cruella De Vill Ears Craft
- Snow White Poison Apple Ears
- Cinderella Mickey Ears Craft
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.
Leave a Reply