Today on Craft Play Learn we have a fantastic and easy Mickey Elf craft and Christmas decoration which is simple to make and comes with a free template. In fact this is a fun and simple Christmas paper craft to help sprinkle a little Disney magic onto your Christmas Tree.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Supplies Needed For This Elf Decoration
HOW TO MAKE THIS Elf Mickey CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
1) Download the free printable pdf elf template.
2) Print each page on the correct color of card stock, which is listed at the top of each page. Red or green can be used interchangeably, so that you can mix up the elf clothing. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each elf Mickey head ornament, cut out 2 small round black ears and one of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front with the glue stick.
5) Use white glue to add irridescent glitter to the belt, buckle and buttons.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornaments.
7) Let the Disney inspired ornament dry, so that you can hang it up on display.
Download Your Free Mickey Elf Craft Template Here!
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.
Leave a Reply