Some kids learn better through coloring, pictures, and doing! These Alphabet Mandala Coloring Pages are perfect for kids that needs to learn through a spatial learning style. Today, kids need to know their alphabet letters and their sounds before they go into Kindergarten, so these are also great for preschoolers as well.
How to Use these Alphabet Mandala Coloring Pages
Mandelas are typically used as an aid to meditation and as an advanced anti-stress therapy. In fact, just coloring has the ability to relax fear, center your brain, and induce a state of meditation. Therefore, as kids use these coloring pages, they are not only learning their alphabet, but learning how to meditate and calm their mind.
- Color one letter a day: A great way to use these pages is to have kids color one letter a day. This way their brain focusses on each letter and they learn it through coloring.
- Use them after a stressful lesson: Preschoolers, especially, get stressed after a long day of learning. This is a great way to get them to relax and destress after a challenging lesson. It also allows them to continue to learn.
- Use them for kids who need a break: Sometimes, kids need a break from learning in a group. This is a great academic strategy to give them a break while allowing them to still learn.
Download the mANDALA COLORING PAGES Here!
Did you love coloring pages? You may also love the following posts:
- Easy Kids Color Matching Printable
- Tropical Bird Number Printables
- Emotions Puzzle Match
- Monster Sudoku Puzzles
- Alphabet Puzzle Match
- Alphabet Bingo Printable
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.