Whether you’re teaching your little one about polar animals or are just getting him in the Christmas spirit, these Christmas penguin activity sheets can be the perfect way to keep him busy for a good amount of time, and leave you some time to get your chores done, or just relax and unwind.
Scroll down and download these free activity sheets that will keep your little one busy for hours.
Ready for 10 pages of fun? Use the quick download link below to get your hands on these activity sheets, and get your little one started on them right away!
Download Your Free Penguin Activity Sheets Here
And if your little one loved these penguin activity sheets, and if you’re looking for some more related interesting activities and projects he could try, I’ve compiled a short list of some of my favorites right here!
- Arctic Animals Craft Projects
- Accordion Penguin Craft for Kids
- DIY Penguin Bookmark for Kids
- DIY Penguin Craft for Christmas
- Toilet Tube Preschool Penguin Craft
Fun Facts About Penguins
You can also team up this activity with some fun facts about penguins, to make it an even more interesting and educative experience for your toddler.
- Penguins may have flaps, but they can’t fly.
- Penguins swim very fast, and can even dive deep into the water in search of food.
- They are capable of staying under water for upto 20 minutes.
- Some penguins sleep while they are standing.
- Penguins have excellent hearing and eyesight.
- Penguins can drink salt water.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
You may also find the following printables useful!
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.