Add some Disney magic to your Christmas by making these super cute Minnie and Mickey snowman crafts. DIY Christmas decorations and ornaments can be super fun and this simple snowman craft is one the little ones will enjoy making time and time again. Enjoy!
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Supplies Needed For This Disney Mickey snowman craft
HOW TO MAKE THIS DISNEY snowman ORNAMENT
1) Download the free printable Mickey Head snowman template.
2) Print each of the template pages on the correct color of card stock. The colors are listed at the top of each page. Mickey’s hat band and Minnie’s bow can be either red or green. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one ornament.
3) For each Mickey craft, cut out 2 small round ears and one of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front of the head with the glue stick.
5) Use white glue to add glitter to the hat band, eyes, mouth and carrot nose.
6) For each Minnie craft, cut out 2 ears and one of each of the other pieces.
7) Glue the ears behind the Mickey head and the other pieces to the front.
8) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of each ornament.
9) Let the ornaments dry completely, so that you can hang them on your Christmas tree or put them on display in some other way.
Download Your Free Minnie and Mickey Snowman Template Here!
You may also enjoy the following Disney themed crafts available here on Craft Play Learn
- Disney Aladdin Craft
- Disney Elsa Frozen Craft
- Disney Olaf Ornament And Craft
- Disney Prince Charming Craft
- How To Make Belle Mickey Mouse Ears
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.