Introducing your little one to different types of marine and aquatic animals? Don’t miss out on the angelfish!
And here’s helping you with just that. Get started on this super easy angelfish art project, and team it up along with the fun facts towards the end for a complete learning experience for your child.
Scroll down and get started momma!
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Supplies Needed For This Angelfish Craft
How To Make This Angelfish Craft?
Download and print out the Angelfish template. Cut out and set aside.
Glue the pieces together using a glue stick or white school glue.
Cut small bits of white paper and add to the edges to create “shine” and give your angelfish craft more life.
Your Angelfish craft is done unless you would like to create the watercolor background.
You could also glue this fish to construction paper or print of white paper and color it in and repeat the steps above.
Start by downloading the free Angelfish Template here. And as promised, here are the fun facts about this fish!
Fun Facts About Angelfish
- Angelfish usually live in fresh water.
- They are carnivores.
- When cared for properly, they can grow upto 6 inches.
- It is best to have angelfish in a separate tank when they are adults, since they do not usually gel well with other fish.
- On an average, angelfish can live for upto 10 years.
Did your little one enjoy this angelfish art project? Why not get him to try some more fish craft projects? I’ve listed some of the best ones right here!
- Easy Quilled Goldfish Craft
- Jellyfish Rock Stone Painting Craft
- Easy Clownfish Craft for Kids
- Angler Fish Craft Project for Kids
- Puffer Fish Craft Project for Kids
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.