Keeping your kids entertained can be draining to say the least. If you are looking for something that your toddler or preschooler can do without your assistance, this Bride of Frankenstein Template is just what you need. You’ll get a little free time to do the dishes and your toddler will be building his or her fine motor skills.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
As you do this activity with your child, try not to be critical of how they do it. Just let them figure it out on their own. Keep the following in mind:
- The lines don’t need to be straight or perfect.
- Kids can use their creativity with their crayons. If they want the bride to have purple hair and orange skin, that is perfectly fine.
- The goal with this activity is to build your child’s fine motor skills as well as their attention span while you get a little free time.
RELATED POST: ADD A RELATED POST AND LINK HERE
HEADER 3 IS SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR (KEYWORD) CRAFT IN BOLD
- white paper
- black paper
- black pen
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Easy Craft For Later!
How to Use The Bride Of Frankenstein Template
This is basically a coloring page with a little bit of texture to add into building those fine motor skills. Here’s what needs to be done:
- Print the Bride of Frankenstein Template
- Give your toddler or preschooler a black pen to draw additional lines.
- Let them color the picture however they like.
Download Your Bride Of Frankenstein Template Here!
Did you enjoy this fun Halloween art activity You may also love the following posts:
- Halloween Black Cat Line Study
- Halloween Frog Activity and Easy Kids Craft
- Printable Halloween Werewolf Craft
- Witch Line Study Halloween Activity
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.