Tis the season to be jolly, and nothing can be more jolly than a snowman. Get your kids into the holiday spirit with this Snow Globe Coloring Page!
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Snow Globe Coloring Page Skills
- Fine motor skills. Coloring in general builds fine motor skills making it easier for kids to write letters, numbers and shapes as they get older.
- Builds attention span. Little ones lack much focus and concentration, but coloring is a great way to build up their attention span for school.
- Creativity and sense of achievement. Even though kids aren’t coming up with their own design, they can be creative about the colors they use. In addition, finishing a coloring page brings a sense of achievement that makes doing harder things more fun.
RELATED POST: Disney Mickey Snowman Craft
Snow Globe Coloring Page Supplies
- Construction Paper (or cardstock)
- Fine Tip Black Marker
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Chritsmas Coloring Page For Later!
Snow Globe Coloring Page Instructions
Print the Snow Globe Coloring Page template.
Have kids draw lines in between the lines with a fine tip black marker.
Allow kids to color in the picture however they like.
Hang up to enjoy!
If you want to make this craft a little more educational, you can add a writing assignment to it. For example, kids could write a story as if they were a snowman. What would they feel like? What would they see?
- Print the Snow Globe Coloring Page template.
- Have kids draw lines in between the lines with a fine tip black marker.
- Allow kids to color in the picture however they like.
Hang up to enjoy!
- If you want to make this craft a little more educational, you can add a writing assignment to it. For example, kids could write a story as if they were a snowman. What would they feel like? What would they see?
Download Your Snowglobe Template Here!
Did you enjoy this fun Christmas Idea? You may also love the following posts:
- Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- DIY Nativity Craft
- Easy Christmas Paper Plate Crafts
- Popsicle Stick Santa Craft
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.