One of the first things children learn is their colors. Using these color recognition sheets, preschoolers can learn their colors as well as their color words in no time!
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use Color Recognition Sheets
These sheets are really tools to help kids learn both their colors and their color words. I personally would use these color recognition sheets along with other resources. Here are some ideas for using them:
- Do one color per day.
- Find things around the house that are the same color.
- Use the “red” crayon to circle all the red items.
- Point out the color word and how to spell it
- Find songs on Youtube that help kids learn their colors as well as how to spell their color words.
Color Word Songs
If you are looking for some educational songs that go along with these fun color recognition sheets, here are some good ones to use:
Download Your free color recognition sheets Here!
MORE FANTASTIC FREE PRESCHOOL PRINTABLES HERE!
We have a whole variety of fantastic printables here on Craft Play Learn. Why not visit human Food Chain Coloring Pages or our Rainforest Coloring pages here!
Checkout the following printables and craft posts:
- Autumn Animals Coloring Pages And Activity Pack
- Christmas Paper Plate Crafts
- Fall Activity Worksheets For Preschoolers
- Children’s Books About Bullying
- DIY Jellyfish Craft
- Suncatcher Crafts For Kids
- DIY Angelfish Craft
- Thanksgiving Turkey Paper Craft
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.
Leave a Reply