Fall is here, and it is an awesome time to teach your fast growing toddler all about the season. And what could be better than doing it with some activities?
That’s exactly what I’ve got here for you. Scroll down and keep reading to get your hands on some fall activity worksheets for free!
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Teaching Kids About Fall
Fall, also sometimes known as autumn, is one of the four seasons, and if you’re on the route to getting your toddler familiar with it, there’s no better way to get started than with activity sheets.
Free printables can make a mom’s life a lot easier, and keep the little one busy and happy, and that’s exactly what I am to do here.
Fall can be an exciting season with many holidays- including Thanksgiving and Halloween coinciding with it. You can get your little one familiar with those too, if you haven’t already.
Plus, fall can be an excellent time to get your little one outdoors and have some fun. Educate him about what it means when it comes to harvesting plants, and utilize the falling leaves to try some awesome crafts too!
Here are a few quick links to those to help you get started.
- Best Nature Books for Kids
- Autumn Fall Cupcakes
- Fun Fall Crafts Kids Will Love
- Easy Playdough Fall Craft
- Amazing Fall Activities to Do With Your Kids
Using the Fall Activity Worksheets
Ready to get started with the activity worksheets? Here are a few tips and tricks to help you do it the right way.
- Get out the crayons. The activity sheets pack in some fun coloring pages for your little one centered around some of the most popular fall treats. To take this up a notch you can also whip up the treats in your home, and try to include your toddler in the process of making it as well. This can be an excellent way to boost his life skills at an early age, and get him more involved in the kitchen.
- The activity sheet packs in a word scramble- this can help brush up your little one’s hold on the language, and learn more about all that the season has to offer. You might want to be around, since your little one might need a bit of help with this one.
- There’s also a fun word search for your toddler in this activity sheets pack. Word searches can be a great way to keep your little one busy, and the activity itself can help boost his concentration levels and improve his focus. In addition, he’ll also be able to pick up new words.
And if that’s not enough, you can also get your hands on some season or fall themed books for your little one to improve his understanding even more.
Download your Free Fall Activity Sheets Here
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
Loved the printables here? Fancy some more? What if I told you I have just those- right from letters A to Z, perfect to get your little one started on and learn more about the letters of the language in a fun and interesting way.
Here they are! You’re welcome!
You may also find the following printables useful!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.