Alice is a creative girl who fell asleep reading a book. These Alice in Wonderland coloring pages would be perfect for kids to color before, during or after reading the book: Alice in Wonderland.
Why is Coloring Important for Preschoolers
Coloring is a fantastic activity for preschoolers. Here are just a few of the reasons why it is so important:
- Coloring develops hand strength.
- It offers practice for pencil gripping.
- Coloring stimulates creativity.
- It encourages self expression in their coloring sheets.
- Coloring improves fine motor skills
- It helps develop focus and concentration.
How to Use Alice in Wonderland Coloring Pages
Coloring is a great activity for preschoolers, but even with coloring, I like to make every activity educational. These coloring pages can be used to teach the following:
- Read the story: Alice in Wonderland is a magical story that kids young and old enjoy. Read the story before giving kids a follow-up coloring activity.
- Learn the Characters: Each coloring sheet is a character from the story. Ask kids to tell you about each character from the book you read.
- Work on find motor skills: Developing find motor skills is pertinent to preschoolers doing well in school as they get older. Coloring in itself is educational.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.]
Download Your Alice In Wonderland Colouring Book Here!
MORE FANTASTIC FREE PRESCHOOL PRINTABLES HERE!
Checkout the following printables and craft posts:
- Autumn Animals Coloring Pages And Activity Pack
- Christmas Paper Plate Crafts
- Fall Activity Worksheets For Preschoolers
- Children’s Books About Bullying
- DIY Jellyfish Craft
- Suncatcher Crafts For Kids
- DIY Angelfish Craft
- Thanksgiving Turkey Paper Craft
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.