Coaxing your little one to sleep can be a tough task, but lullabies sure make it easier. Not only do they make for a nice bedtime bonding experience, but they also educate your little one. Golden slumbers nursery rhyme is a great example.
Scroll down and keep reading for the free printable, and some quick links to other nursery rhymes and easy activities and puzzles you could get your toddler to try.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Here Are The Words To The Golden Slumbers Nursery Rhyme
Golden slumbers kiss your eyes
Smiles await you when you rise
Sleep pretty baby, do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby.
Cares you know not, therefore sleep
While over you a watch I’ll keep
Sleep pretty darling, do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby.
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
Tips to Put Your Toddler to Sleep
One of the important parts about ensuring that your toddler is healthy is to make sure he gets enough sleep, and if you’re having a tough time doing just that, here are a few tips to help you out.
- Set up and stick to a bedtime routine.
- If your toddler is overactive, develop a calming pre-bedtime routine such as having a warm bath or snuggling into the blanket and reading a good book.
- Limit daytime naps as much as possible.
- Avoid screen time atleast an hour before bedtime.
Download Your Free Golden Slumbers Printable Here!
Looking for some more fun related activities and puzzles to keep your toddler busy and happy? I’ve linked down some of my favorites.
- Tips for Cooking with Your Toddler
- Easy Spring Craft for Kids
- Preschool Hippo Craft for Kids
- Dinosaur Color Matching Mats for Preschool Kids
- Colorful Seahorse Craft for Preschool Kids
For More Fun Free Nursery Rhyme Printables Check Out The Following Posts:
- ABC Alphabet Song
- Animal Fair
- A Sailor Went To Sea Sea Sea
- Alice The Camel
- A Tisket A Tasket
- All The Pretty Horses
- Around The Green Gravel
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Baby Bumble Bee
- Baby Dolly
- B-I-N-G-O Dog Song
- Butterfly Butterfly Song
- Banbury Cross
- Boys And Girls Come Out And Play
- Chick Chick Chicken
- Cobbler Cobbler
- Dance To Your Daddy
- Ding Dong Dell
- Five Currant Buns
- Five Speckled Frogs
- Five Little Monkeys
- Five Little Ducks
- Frere Jaques
- Georgie Porgie Pudding In Pie
- Goosey Goosey Gander
- Going To Saint Ives
- Golden Slumbers
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Humpty Dumpty
- Hush Little Baby
- I Can Sing A Rainbow
- It’s Raining It’s Pouring
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- If You’re Happy And You Know It
- I Had A Little Nut Tree
- I’m A Little Teapot
- I Saw A Ship A-Sailing
- Jack And Jill
- Little Bo Peep
- Little Polly Flinders
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Mary Mary Quite Contrary
- Oats And Beans And Barley Grow
- This Little Piggy Went To Market
- Ten Fat Sausages
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- To Market To Market
- Where Has My Little Dog Gone
- Wind The Bobbin Up
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.
Leave a Reply