The Humpty Dumpty song is one of the most famous songs and nursery rhymes for toddlers, and if you’re ready to introduce your little one to it, you’ve come to just the right place.
Read on to get your hands on a free printable, and also try some fun egg decorating ideas that you could get your little one engaged in while you’re at it.
I am an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Humpty Dumpty Lyrics
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king’s horses and all the king’s men
Couldn’t put Humpty together again.
For More Fun Free Nursery Rhyme Printables Check Out The Following Posts:
- ABC Alphabet Song
- Animal Fair
- A Sailor Went To Sea Sea Sea
- Alice The Camel
- A Tisket A Tasket
- All The Pretty Horses
- Around The Green Gravel
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Baby Bumble Bee
- Baby Dolly
- B-I-N-G-O Dog Song
- Butterfly Butterfly Song
- Banbury Cross
- Boys And Girls Come Out And Play
- Chick Chick Chicken
- Cobbler Cobbler
- Dance To Your Daddy
- Ding Dong Dell
- Five Currant Buns
- Five Speckled Frogs
- Five Little Monkeys
- Five Little Ducks
- Frere Jaques
- Georgie Porgie Pudding In Pie
- Goosey Goosey Gander
- Going To Saint Ives
- Golden Slumbers
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Humpty Dumpty
- Hush Little Baby
- I Can Sing A Rainbow
- It’s Raining It’s Pouring
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- If You’re Happy And You Know It
- I Had A Little Nut Tree
- I’m A Little Teapot
- I Saw A Ship A-Sailing
- Jack And Jill
- Little Bo Peep
- Little Polly Flinders
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Mary Mary Quite Contrary
- Oats And Beans And Barley Grow
- This Little Piggy Went To Market
- Ten Fat Sausages
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- To Market To Market
- Where Has My Little Dog Gone
- Wind The Bobbin Up
Activities to Try Along with the Humpty Dumpty Song
Getting your toddler to paint eggs can be a fun and interesting themed activity you can team up while you’re teaching your kid this rhyme.
- Depending on your child’s age, you can ask him to paint the eggs using a paintbrush, an earbud dipped in paint or even just bleeding tissue paper dipped in painted.
- Sometimes, using a medicine dropper to drop the paint can also be an excellent idea.
Download Your Humpty Dumpty Printable Here!
Did your little one enjoy the Humpty Dumpty song and its related activity? Why not get him to try some more? I’ve linked down some of the best picks I’ve come across.
- Frog Activity & Crafts for Preschoolers
- Golden Slumbers Nursery Rhyme for Kids
- Banbury Cross Rhyme & Printable
- Cobbler Cobbler Nursery Rhyme & Printable
- Brilliant Toddler Books your Little One will Love
Busy now? Why not pin this fantastic resource for later? Pinning supports my blog and allows me to create more content to help little ones learn. I’m truly grateful for any social shares.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts, preschool music and reading with kids. Don’t forget to follow our fun crafts and creative ideas over on Facebook.